What Causes TMJD?
TMJD (Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction) is a term for a range of disorders displaying various signs and symptoms:
- pain that radiates into the face, neck, or shoulders
- compromised movement or locking of the jaw
- painful clicking when opening or closing the jaw
- a mismatch in the way the upper and lower teeth fit together
Symptoms can also include:
Headaches, dizziness, ear pain, hearing disturbances and problems swallowing. Our outstanding chiropractor Bryan Siegel is here to help you overcome these symptoms.
WHY SPECIFIC CHIROPRACTIC IN SCOTTSDALE?
The Journal of Oral Rehabilitation recommends examination of the cervical spine (neck) in TMJD patients, even without neck complaints. These findings are supported by the journal of Cranio and Clinical Oral Investigation.
At North Scottsdale Chiropractic Wellness Center, we are trained how to examine your neck and jaw to determine the best course of care along with your oral health physician.
The position of the head and neck are connected to the jaw in an intricate manner. With proper care and treatment , TMJD patients can achieve pain relief and correction. Treatments at North Scottsdale Chiropractic Wellness Center enable the body to respond to dental changes so that care received from your oral health physician has greater and lasting improvements.
TMJD Patients Will Receive:
- Full examination to determine the best course of care
- X-rays will be recommended, if necessary
- Re-exams to evaluate progress of care
- Specific adjustments
- Exercises/stretches to strengthen and stabilize the jaw and neck structures
- Care to re-train muscles for propern jaw movements
If you're looking to end your jaw pain, treatment for TMJD (Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction) in Scottsdale, Phoenix, Cave Creek, Carefree is available. Dr. Bryan C. Siegel is here to help. Call 480-219-0625 to book your appointment today.
|Monday||10:00am - 5:30pm|
|Tuesday||10:00am - 5:30pm|
|Wednesday||10:00am - 5:30pm|
|Thursday||10:00am - 5:30pm|
|Friday||10:00am - 5:30pm|
*All visits are by appointment*
North Scottsdale Chiropractic Wellness Center
9943 East Bell Road #113
Scottsdale, AZ 85260